Check Description for Interview Questions
Multicast Interview Questions –
# of Questions – 30
Note – You can Purchase Answers of all Below Multicast Interview Questions from Above in Easy to Understand PDF Format
Get equipped with the best set of questions asked for Multicast Interview in 2020 –
- What is Multicast?
- What is need to have multicast?
- Where are multicast addresses available?
- What are the protocols used in Multicast?
- What is IGMP? Which reserved IP address is used by Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP) to discover and/or provide keep-alive services to multicast participants?
- What is the difference between IGMPv1, v2 and v3?
- What is the use of Multicast Distribution Tree?
- What is a Source Tree?
- What is a Shared Tree?
- What is PIM?
- What are 3 modes in which PIM can operate?
- What is Source-Specific Multicast?
- What is Bidirectional PIM (bidir-PIM)?
- Where the Rendezvous Point (RP) should be placed? Which mode of PIM is RP related to?
- What is Anycast RP?
- What is Reverse Path forwarding?
- Can IP Multicast be load-balanced?
- What is the standard Ethernet multicast MAC address prefix
- Which multicast protocol is specifically/only used by routers and switches?
- At which layer(s) of the OSI model do multicast protocols operate
- Which OSPF Link State Advertisement (LSA) type supports Multicast information?
- Which Multicast Address does OSPF, EIGRP and RIPv2 use?
- What is the difference between (*, G) and (S, G) entry?
- What is the difference between dense mode, sparse mode and sparse dense mode?
- What protocols do switches use to prevent the broadcasting of multicast traffic?
- What are the 2-3 key characteristics of multicast routing?
- What are the two prerequisites for enabling multicast-only fast reroute (MoFRR) in a network?
- Which multicast address is used for Cisco RP Announce and Cisco RP Discovery?
- What is MSDP and why it is required?
- What are IGMP and CGMP?
Order Answers of these Multicast Interview Questions from Above!
Upon purchasing you will receive Answers of all above 30 multicast Interview questions in easy to understand PDF Format explained with relevant Diagrams (where required) for better ease of understanding.
Related – Multicast Basics