NAT Interview Questions and Answers Vol 1.0
NAT Interview Questions in 2020-
Purchase Answers of all NAT Interview questions from above.
- What is NAT ?
- What is PAT ?
- What is Static NAT ?
- What is Dynamic NAT ?
- While configuring NAT on Router, Which command would you place on interface connected to the Internet?
- ip nat inside
- ip nat outside
- ip outside global
- ip inside local
- Which command will show us all the translations active on your router?
- What is NAT Overload?
- What is Source NAT ?
- What is Destination NAT ?
- Which command would we place on interface on a private/inside/LAN network?
- When creating a pool of global addresses, which keyword can be used instead of the netmask command?
- What is ALG?
- Can I change the amount of time it takes for a NAT translation to time out from the NAT translation table ?
- Does NAT occur before or after routing ?
- Explain each keyword of following NAT command – “ip nat inside source list 10 interface FastEthernet 0/0 overload?
- What is the maximum number of configurable NAT IP pools ?
- Which command will show you the summary of the NAT configuration?
- What are two benefits of using NAT?
- What is NAT Order of Operation – “Inside-to-Outside” ?
- What is NAT Order of Operation – “Outside-to-Inside” ?
- Can we rate limit the number of NAT translations?
- Is there any relation between NAT concurrent sessions and DRAM on device ?
- What are NAT IP pools ?
- What are static NAT translations?
- What is NAT NVI?
- Explain the term –
- Inside Local
- Inside Global
- Outside Local
- Outside Global
- What is Stateful NAT (SNAT)?
- What is NAT-PT?
- What conditions necessitate NAT configuration ?
- What are different types of NAT?
- A Branch Office has 30 LAN users who want to access Internet for browsing . What type of NAT would be required here?
- In above question, LAN users belong to subnet 192.168.0.0/24 while Public IP assigned to Internet Router is 126.96.36.199. What will be the router NAT Configuration?
- An Office has an Internet connection and has 1 Web Server which needs to be accessed from Internet. What type of NAT would meet the requirement?
- In the above question what detail is required to configure NAT so that We Server is accessible from Internet?
- Web Server local IP is 10.0.0.10 and uses TCP port 80. Provider has given Public IP 188.8.131.52. What is the NA configuration on Internet Router?
- What is difference between NAT and PAT ?
- Two computers are behind (i.e. Inside LAN) a NAT router. The computers use the router public IP address for sharing internet connection.If a user on the internet pings the public IP address of the router, which device would respond ?
- Which NAT command would you place on the interface on a private (Inside LAN) network ?
- What is disadvantage of NAT ?
- Where is “ip nat inside” and “ip nat outside” used ?