- Out of below given options, what is the primary goal of VXLAN (Virtual Extensible LAN)?
- Enables containers/virtual instances to communicate with each other
- Implements and manages firewall rule base and troubleshoots connectivity issues
- Routes traffic across a specific network path and provides segregation of traffic
- Routes tables and transmits overlay packets
- How many IDs can be assigned to a VXLAN – Virtual Extensible LAN at any given time?
- What benefit does VXLAN offer to VLAN?
- Which statement about VXLAN is true?
- VXLAN uses a UDP destination port 4987.
- VXLAN adds an additional 64 bytes worth of headers.
- A VTEP is virtual/physical device that maps end devices to VXLAN segments.
- Devices terminating VXLAN tunnels are known as VTEBs.
- What is VXLAN?
- Explain Virtual Extensible LAN forwarding
- What are changes required in network bandwidth to accommodate VXLAN?
- Describe LAN Flood and learn gateway?
- Enlist the benefits of VXLAN?
- What are Cisco vPC VTEP Configuration Best Practices?
- Explain the concept of Head-end-Replication?
- What is VXLAN gateway?
- Describe the characteristics of VXLAN Loop Prevention?
- What is VXLAN EVPN?
- Describe about VXLAN Tunnel End-point?
- What is VXLAN Network Identifier (VNI)?
- Describe Network-wide scoped VNIs?
- Describe locally assigned VNIs?
- What is VXLAN Routing?
- Describe VXLAN Manager, L2RIB and MFIB?
- What is the need of VXLAN VNI mapping to IP multicast?
- What is an overlay network?
- What is VXLAN BUM traffic and its transport mechanism?
- What is VXLAN QoS?
- Describe and illustrate Spine-and-Leaf Architecture.
- Describe BUD node topology?
- What are limitations of VXLAN?
- What is function of VNI-VLAN Map?
- What does the below table depict?
- Explain direct routing wrt below diagram?
Know more about of VXLAN here – VXLAN
Check our new website https://networkinterview.com For Free Video Courses, TechBlog, Mindmaps, Cheatsheets and much more.