- What is default network driver available in Docker?
- How you can create Docker image?
- What are three possible types of communication between Docker client and Docker daemon?
- Refer the following exhibit
With respect to memory utilization which concept is more efficient and why?
- What is Dockerfile?
- Explain Docker Swarm?
- What is the difference between Docker image and Docker container?
- Explain Docker compose?
- What is Docker Hub?
- Explain Docker container states?
- What is the difference between a Docker registry and a Docker repository?
- Can you run Docker on Cloud platforms?
- What Docker tools could be used for monitoring in production?
- What is docker-compose.yml?
- What is memory-swap flag in Docker?
- Explain the use of the Docker save command?
- Explain overlay network driver in Docker?
- How to use a JSON file with Docker compose?
- What are three components of Docker architecture?
- How to list both running and stopped Docker containers?
- How to start an interactive centos Docker container with bash shell session?
- How can we get the number of containers running, stopped and paused?
- Suppose you have 2 running containers with Container ID e0f8edf764cd and 1d6bf174985a. How do you access Bash Shell of a running container 1d6bf174985a?
- What are the differences between Docker and virtual machines?
- Suppose you have Docker image centos/httpd. How do you run image as container and bind the container’s port 80 to host’s port 8081?
- In a Dockerfile what is the difference between CMD and ENTRYPOINT instructions?
- What is the difference between bind mounts and volumes in Docker?
- Is it possible to remove a paused container from Docker?
- What is Container Orchestration?
- Write a Dockerfile to build Apache web server Docker image based on centos 7. Docker container should start httpd server and listen on port 80.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
I am here to share my knowledge and experience in the field of networking with the goal being – “The more you share, the more you learn.”
I am a biotechnologist by qualification and a Network Enthusiast by interest. I developed interest in networking being in the company of a passionate Network Professional, my husband.
I am a strong believer of the fact that “learning is a constant process of discovering yourself.”
– Rashmi Bhardwaj (Author/Editor)