OPTIONS TO RESET Aruba AP 225 –
- Reset with Button
- Reset through Admin Control Panel
Step by Step Procedure to RESET Aruba AP –
Option 1) How to Reset Aruba AP 225 with Button
- Power on the Aruba Router, place a paper clip or pin into the hole on the Router back which is labelled as Reset.
- Hold paper clip or pin down for 10 to 15 seconds and release.
- The Router will reboot on its own. Once the WLAN light stops blinking, the Router is reset.
Note, Resetting the Aruba router does not reset the firmware to an earlier version. It will only change all settings back to factory defaults.
Option 2)How to Reset Aruba AP-225 Router via Admin Control Panel
Prerequisite for resetting the device is to know the Internal IP Address of your Aruba AP-225 router.
Login details are as below –
- IP address: instant.arubanetworks.com:4343 (Remove 4343 if not works)
- Username: admin
- Password: admin
Aruba device will be accessed via a web interface (maybe Firefox or Chrome). First connect the router to PC with RJ45, Cat5 or Cat6 cable.
After login follow the below steps to Reset your device –
- 1st, Go to the Maintenance or Tools or Advanced tab.
- Then try to find Reset or Factory Reset button
- Click on” Reset ” or” Reset Factory Defaults “.
- After waiting for some time Factory Reset will be successfully performed
Related – Aruba Datasheets
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
I am here to share my knowledge and experience in the field of networking with the goal being – “The more you share, the more you learn.”
I am a biotechnologist by qualification and a Network Enthusiast by interest. I developed interest in networking being in the company of a passionate Network Professional, my husband.
I am a strong believer of the fact that “learning is a constant process of discovering yourself.”
– Rashmi Bhardwaj (Author/Editor)