In this growing market of Information Technology, where the demand for IT professionals is increasing, Microsoft is constantly expanding its learning paths to keep itself parallel to needs and the IT environment. Today Microsoft Certification is a big deal for IT engineers for their exponential growth in their careers. That is why Microsoft has come up with the AZ-104 exam.
This exam is for Microsoft Azure Certification for the post of Administrator Associate, whose responsibility is to implement, manage and monitor the Azure environment of the organization. They are also charged with managing Azure’s computing, storage, identity, and networking resources.
Format of the Microsoft Azure AZ-104 Exam
40-60 questions need to be done in under 2 hours. It contains case studies, short answers, MCQs, mark reviews, drag-and-drop questions, etc. A minimum point of 700 is needed to clear the exam. The Azure Certification cost is a little high at USD 165. The language for the exam is only English.
Topics for the AZ-104 Exam
Module 1:- Manage Azure Identity and Governance
- Manage Azure Active Directory
- Creating users and groups
- Provide the necessary documents for Microsoft Certification.
- Remove or provide the Azure AD license.
- Manage profile information of the Azure AD directory.
- Manage the device settings and its identity.
- Update the user modification
- Add the guest account to the Azure AD portal.
- Configuration of the self-service password.
- Manage Access Control
- Creating custom role-based access control.
- Give access to Azure resources.
- Predict the access assignments.
- Manage the subscription and governance.
- Control the Azure policies for the enforcement of compliance
- Lock the resources to restrict the unexpected schism.
- Using tags for management of resources and hierarchy.
- Managing the prices by keeping account of the budget and spending.
- Configure the management groups following the allocation of resources.
Module 2: Implementation and Management of the Storage
- Configuration of the access to the storage
- Configuration of the Azure storage firewalls and VN
- Making an Azure Storage account
- Marking the limitations of the Azure storage and sharing of resources.
- Management of the storage account access keys
- Configuration of the storage access encryptions.
- Management of the data in the Azure storage accounts
- Forming import/export service
- Management of the data through Storage Explorer and AzCopy.
- Execution of the storage redundancy
- Configuring replication for block bobs.
- Configuration of the Azure files and Azure blob storage
- Forming an Azure file share
- Configuration of the blob storage
- Configuration of the blob data
- Configuration of the lifecycle management policy
Module 3: Deployment and Management of Azure Compute Resources
- Automatic deployment of the resources through templates
- Modification of ARM templates through the Azure portal
- Deployment of the ARM template
- Deployment of the virtual machine
- Virtual Machine deployment
- Creating the Virtual Machine of Windows
- Managing the Azure compute Gallery
- Encrypting the Windows Virtual Machine with a virtual portal
- Shifting the VM to another Azure subscription.
- Add data disk to Windows VM through Azure portal
- Configure the VM network
- Configure the Azure VM availability option.
- Setting rules for the container apps
- Arrange the container groups for Azure container Instances
- Make storage for Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS)
- Scaling AKS
- Network connection for AKS
- Creating and Configuration Of Azure App Services
- Making an app service plan
- Arrange the scale setting in an App Service Plan
- App Service Overview
- Securing the App Service
- Adding custom domain through Azure Active Directory Portal
- Configure the backup service
- Configuration of the network
Module 4: Configuring and Managing the Virtual Network (VN)
- Configuring the VN
- Private IP addresses
- Virtual network traffic routing
- Configuring secure access to VN
- Configuring and creating National Security Groups and Application Security Groups
- Evaluation of the security rules
- Implementation of the Azure bastion
- Configuration of the endpoint subnets
- Configuration of the load balancing
- Azure Configuration Gateways
- Internal or Public load balancer
- Troubleshooting the load balance
- Monitoring the VN
- On-premise connectivity
- Azure Monitor Insights
- Network Watcher
- Troubleshoot external networks
- Troubleshoot virtual network
Module 5: Backing up and Monitoring Azure resources
- With Azure Monitor
- Implement backup
Prerequisites for Microsoft Azure Certification
- At least an Azure certification training of 6 months is required
- And hands-on experience with az-104 administration
- Strong understanding of Azure services
- The idea about the exam pattern Microsoft cloud certification
Objective of the Azure Certification Training
- Knowledge about the operating systems and their installation and configuration
- Well-acquainted with the Active Directory concepts
- Cloud infrastructure; that’s why Microsoft Cloud Certification is essential
- Learning about the Storage structure
Skills Needed for the Microsoft Certification
- Be familiar with the operating systems
- Know networking, servers, and virtualization
- Knowledge of Azure CLI, Powershell, Azure portal, and Azure Resource Management templates
Online Azure Certification Training
- Online training is a better way to learn sitting at home
- It will consider a time-saver and more convenient process
- Gets to meet a lot of people online and receive prompt responses
- But ultimately, the decision of online or offline is subjective
How Much Is the Difficulty Level
- The level of difficulty is intermediate
- The practice of at least six months could quickly secure a mark of 700
The AZ-104 certification is essential for IT professionals for the exponential growth in their careers in Information Technology. Microsoft hence provides a trusted certificate that will attract companies to hire such professionals with a better package.
Top 100 Microsoft Azure Interview Questions