- When parity is updated at parity-based RAID?
- What is HBA?
- What is storage virtualization?
- What is LUN Masking?
- What is hot sparing?
- Can we assign a hot spare to RAID 0 array?
- What is the difference between RAID 0+1 and RAID 1+0?
- What is iSNS?
- Explain seek time of hard drive?
- How to calculate RPMs of SSD?
- What is data deduplication?
- What is a benefit of source-based deduplication over target-based deduplication?
- What is SAN multipathing?
- What is a benefit of virtual storage provisioning over traditional provisioning?
- A disk is divided into three LUNs. One LUN is presented to a host. How does this LUN appear to the host?
- The Recovery Time Objective (RTO) of a company is 4 hours. What does it mean in the event of a disaster?
- What is Network Attached Storage (NAS)?
- Assume that an application uses ten 8 GB devices. A full volume local replica of the application is required every 6 hours. Each replica will be kept for 24 hours. How many replica devices are required?
- Which operation writes data in cache, and immediately to disk, before sending an acknowledgement to the host?
- If a disk drive’s rotational speed is 10,000 revolutions per minute, what is its average rotational latency?
- What is the value of Recovery Point Objective (RPO) if no more than 2 hours of production data can be lost?
- A five disk RAID 0 set has been assigned stripe depth of 32 KB. What is the stripe size?
- Storage devices are RAID-1 protected. Which component is a Single Point of Failure?Refer the following exhibit –
- Which protocol is used to access block level storage over IP?
- What is minimum number of drives that are required to create RAID 5?
- What is an advantage of RAID 5 relative to RAID 1?
- What is SSD caching?
- What is Fibre Channel zoning?
- What is WWN?
- What is advantage of WWN zoning over port zoning?
Check our new website https://networkinterview.com For Free Video Courses, TechBlog, Mindmaps, Cheatsheets and much more.