Sending a fax from a fax machine helps you keep your documents safe and secure. However, what if you are at your home and need to send a critical document urgently?
Sending a Fax from Home
Well, we have an excellent solution for you. This solution helps you to send fax wirelessly, without using a fax machine. It works by providing you with a unique fax number to continue sharing fax documents without your team even if you are not at your desk.
So, let’s and learn more about this solution.
CocoFax is an online fax service for users to send any fax from home. It enables you to manage your documents without having to use a fax machine. Its services help you to store and keep your data in its cloud storage for easy sharing.
Additionally, you can upload your contacts and fax numbers on this platform to keep them handy. On the other hand, you can receive a fax document by sharing your unique fax number with the sender.
The unique fax number is created when you register on this platform. Hence, you do not even need to have a fax machine to use this solution.
That is why millions of people prefer CocoFax as their fax service provider.
Features of CocoFax
CocoFax is equipped with some of the best features for fax services.
- New Fax Number: It provides you with a new fax number so that you can start fresh and keep your new fax solution separate. You can share this fax number with your colleagues, and they can fax you just like you do on a real fax machine. Once they send you a fax, you can receive it on your online account whenever you want.
- Google To Fax: You can send a fax paper by using your Gmail account. However, it will be received on the recipient’s fax machine like a regular document. Hence, you won’t need to scan any document on your fax machine anymore. Similarly, you can send a fax to any other CocoFax user within a few seconds.
- Delivery Reports: Get advanced delivery reports to make sure the person has received the document. Additionally, there are many other reports when you send a document to other CocoFax users. You can find out when they read or download the paper you shared with them as well.
- Permanent Storage: There is no need to download the documents to keep them safe with you. It is because CocoFax comes with cloud storage where you can keep your documents permanently. Additionally, your google drive can be attached with the account to share documents effortlessly.
- Fax From Phone: You can install the application of this solution on your smartphone. It will help you stay connected with your contacts all the time. The application is available for both Android and iPhone devices.
- Encrypted Faxing: If you send a fax from this platform, it will be encrypted as long as it reaches the recipient’s device. Hence, you do not need to worry about securing your document from the attackers. Not even your internet service provider can check what’s in the document because of the private keys.
Related – FXO vs FXS
How to Send a Fax With CocoFax
Follow these easy steps to send a fax with this solution:
The first step is to register for a free account on CocoFax’s website. The process is simple as you can create an account by providing your name, email address, and other details. After giving the details, you can choose your fax number so that people can reach you on that number.
Please know that the same number is shared with other users when you send them a paper. Therefore, you must choose your number wisely.
2. Upload Your Document
Login to your CocoFax account and click on the Send a Fax option. It will ask you to upload the document that you want to share through fax. There are different ways to upload a document. You can choose one of these:
- Upload a document from your computer or mobile phone
- Take a photo to send as a fax
- Upload a document from your Google Drive
- Upload a document from your CocoFax cloud storage
- Scan a document with your printer, if available
All these options allow you to upload the document to the server. Once it is uploaded, you can check the file by clicking on the preview. After verifying the file, move to the next step.
3. Enter Recipient’s Fax Number
The third step is to enter the fax number of the person you want to share the file with. You can ask them for their fax number and enter it in the blank column. The other way is to choose one of your contacts to avoid typing fax numbers manually. This option is recommended because it is convenient and eliminates the chance of any error.
Similarly, you can add a CocoFax user to your list and send them a document without using a fax number.
After entering the details, verify them and move to the next step.
Tip: You can select multiple contacts to share the document with a group of people at the same time.
4. Send The File
Cross-check the details and click on the Send button. It will send the fax to the user or a real fax machine. Once the person received your fax, you will receive an alert on your email. Additionally, you can access advanced alerts to know when the person opens the fax to an online service.
The above method is the most convenient way to send a fax from home. You do not need to access a fax machine as long as you stick with this solution. Additionally, it makes more sense to use this solution because it is way more cost-effective than a fax machine.
Also, several other benefits make it a perfect fit for everyone. Therefore, you must consider CocoFax’s solution as your next fax service provider.